Has Hypnotherapy made a difference so far?
An interesting question, how do you know if something has made a difference when you are still living your life and doing what you have done for the last few weeks or months. It is true to say, I feel a lot more confident in what I am doing and have started to like myself much more. I didn’t realise I didn’t like myself. but maybe, I needed to like myself a little more, to make a change in my life.
So looking back at the week or days I have just undertaken, since the hypnotherapy has started (10 days), I have
- Painted my Bathroom
- Painted my Hall
- Taken my dog out for 4 long walks (an hour + each)
- Put one load of washing on each morning, by 7.30am
- Made the decision to employ a graphic designer for my children’s book – a decision I have been putting off as there was a large cost involved
- Finished creating two additional websites that I had been putting off
- Started to de-clutter my house
- Painted my nails (I only do this when I have relaxed and have the time as it takes over an hour each time and I do my nails when I want to be nice to myself)
- Watch one episode of Star Trek The Next Generation
- Had breakfast each morning
So the question I have to ask is, would I have done this before I started the Hypnotherapy sessions. I don’t think I would have painted the bathroom and hall. I take my dog out for walks all the time but only 30 minutes at a time. I certainly wouldn’t have painted my nails.
- Has hypnotherapy made a change in my life so far? Yes
- Would I have made these changes now? No I don’t think so.
- Have I lost a large amount of weight yet? No not yet
- Am I enjoying the process? Yes
- Have there been any side effects I didn’t think would happen? Yes, liking myself
Liking myself and not understanding the process of me is an interesting one. I will have a ponder about this and write my feelings on this at a later date.